Who Is Amelia Devall?
Freelance copywriter, translator, cat lover (photo inside). Anxiety & depression fighter. Couch potato. Poet. Joker.
I believe in art in all its forms.
I believe in artists coming together to create something greater than them.
I support contemporary artists however I can.
I believe we all have hidden talents waiting to surface.
I am sad to see that we give up too early.
I dislike compromise. I dislike the extremes.
These are your all-time favorites (updated on April 8, 2021):
- All Businesses Need Good Stories — 2021 Marketing Trends: Digital storytelling has become a staple. Do you know the ropes?
- 11 Powerful Quotes About Love With an Extra Kick — Philosophy, psychology, and poetry walk into a bar. Love sparks.
- Customers Want To Be Understood — Marketing trends in 2021 will revolve around empathy, wellness, and tailored experiences
- Are Your Love Rituals Healthy or Foolish? — Red roses and chocolates vs. what really matters.
- The Big Five for Weight, Health, and Life — Do fad weight loss programs fit into a life-long healthy lifestyle?
- 4 Proven Ways You Can Take Control Over Your Love — Useful strategies when coping with a break-up or struggling to maintain a long-term relationship
- 6 Healthy Breathing Exercises for Anxiety and Depression — Discover the free, easy way to relax, increase focus, and sleep better.
I grew up surrounded by books and I wouldn’t see myself otherwise.
I cannot paint, I cannot dance, I cannot sing, so I try to do all these with words on paper. With words on a screen.
I write because it heals me. I hope it heals the reader too.
I write about marketing and advertising, depression and anxiety, a healthy lifestyle, and a better future.
I occasionally write poems and pieces I deem humorous.
The truth is I came here for the money and stayed for the experience.
I am 36 and this is my pen name.
P.S. All the history I know comes from Eddie Izzard and Sabaton.
P.P.S. Please meet my newly founded Medium publication: Meanwhile in Eastern Europe. And my cat. She is silently judging you right now.